Sunday, January 26, 2014

The letters

The moon like a disc a black and dark green in the center.  Hence the green shadow generally recorded. -Frederick Detwiller


In reality we were in a Great Shadow staring at the distance all bathed in a cold light reflected from the corona and Moon. F. Detwiller


I also had a dream in which I had been making a new earth including the flesh and grease of animals.  The pile heated and burned and in places -and the surface gave way in places and smoke came up.  Thus the earth -in places was made.
-letter from unknown person


Unfortunately for Astronomy, the great expenditure and ridicule of its pay;  while the great sun looks down upon many serious mortals searching for the cause of a strange visitor.  Eclipse. -Mrs. Helen Hartman


The higher you get. the stronger the current of air the more air running.  They have got to put wireless on to your hearing.  I think that is what I got.  They can talk right down through my mouth like a gramophone no one else can hear them.  -Mrs. Alice May Williams


But I really think there are holes in the sky that open out into the other world and sometimes comes out like a moon sometimes.  -Mrs. Alice May Williams


And sometimes these things just seem weird to me like someone else made it, and I don't get it at all.

2 comments:

  1. Doug! I am really worried that you have TOO MANY paintings stored around your house. You should send some of these out to friends and family, share the love and beauty because the world NEEDS IT! To get started, send me a few of those 'Greens'! Seriously! Let your light shine, don't hide it under a bush (or in a box)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it seems my unfriends keep working hard to fix the problem. starting with the move to st Louis and the loss of almost all early work. and then the loss hear last year of over a full year of work.
    yes they are very helpful...

    ReplyDelete