Wednesday, January 29, 2014

stone throw

Well here we go getting to the bottom of the pile the ones my brother took pictures of at least I think so. - Lightroom is so confusing to me I never am quite sure where everything is.


These must be October then since November and December are both gone now.


This was a strange month as several ideas collided in a struggle for resolution.


These all seem happy though as each one moves toward its finality -or maybe since these are it then these must be it.


They just seem relaxed okay with themselves happy to be the end.

2 comments:

  1. bonjour Douglas, vous êtes dans une belle créativité, forte et que j'applaudis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much...! When I go and see your work on your blog, I am amazed humbled and thankful for having seen them. They are each so precious, so beautiful and so full of love that I feel joyous being in their presence.

      Delete