Monday, January 20, 2014

instantaneous pictures

instantaneous pictures.  Now I don't know why, but they seem important to me. I just want to touch the paper and see them happen.  And once in a while they do.  But more often I've gotta go back and do a few little corrections to them.


And even then. Or maybe no matter what. But anyway, when I get done for the day, a bunch of hours will be crumpled up, thrown in the trash.  I never quite know how.  I'm not sure what happens.


Or why.  I don't know. It just does. Especially if I start writing in them.  It seems like its just a note.


Maybe it's just one thick one or something like that.  I must pause. Then freeze. Then there it comes.  Slowly drying while I watch.  Me and the paper.


Or maybe it's the layers.


Or picking out a piece of paper. Trying it.  


Or making a cup of coffee. Or both.


No comments:

Post a Comment