Monday, February 10, 2014

the artist is concentrating

I'm working on them.  It's been very very busy.  I've got the large ones going downstairs and the smaller ones coming upstairs and little tiny ones sitting on another table.


I feel sort of intense with all this activity. And of course there are strange and wonderful accidents happening every minute.  But soon I will be able to post some of these new things.

I know when they are done they will probably all look like contented little children posing for photographs.  That always happens.  But the painting of them is anything but contented.

2 comments:

  1. You are a poster child for Hyperactive Creative Disorder (HCD), they have a new pill coming for people like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe Hoover already came up with an elegant solution in the fifties....

    ReplyDelete