Wednesday, February 12, 2014

it's still a fight

I think I've got it.  I'm working on the last little bit...suddenly I realize lightroom is still fighting with me.  I don't quite understand.  I always speak of it with respect -and I think of it the same way.
So what is causing this mood?  Why isn't it happy?


And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. -Anias Nin


We don't see things as they are we see them as we are. -Anias Nin


Apparently there is nothing that cannot happen today.  -Mark Twain


I like this one.  It gives me a feeling that it likes me.


And this one seems to stand forever in silent abeyance.  It waits. and the waiting fits.


Dreams pass into the reality of action.  From the action stems the dream again: and this interdependence produces the highest form of living. -Anias Nin

2 comments:

  1. If someone ever asks to see your papers, they are gonna get a lot more than they bargained for!

    ReplyDelete