Thursday, February 20, 2014

next

The main problem with the way I've been doing these is that I'm getting confused about which ones I've posted already and which ones I set aside.  You figure I could just go back and look...but how far do I go back and which ones am I looking for?


Thank god you will forgive me for publishing it twice...I know you will.   But its still irritating me...I keep thinking I've used these already...I got some new ones downstairs I haven't photographed yet.  That's a good default I think.


Have you ever written a book? I haven't either to my regret. though I did begin writing one.  But it never got anywhere.  I was trying to write about myself.  And I couldn't think of anything to say.
I'd still like to write it.  A sort of sporadic book I think.


I liked this top one because it reminds me of when I'm going crazy and I can't think of anything. I just get wound up.


It seemed like awhile ago I was writing great stuff and painting great stuff too.  I'd like to revisit that time for awhile and get to know it better.


No comments:

Post a Comment