Tuesday, February 4, 2014

halt

Well we gotta stop posting now.  I can't load any more pictures on to my computer.  I don't know why they just won't load.  So now I've gotta wait for my friend Andy to get here.  He said he was coming but I don't know when...


I guess it's alright.  We all need a break huh?  Well I don't. I don't want one at all.  I just don't get it and when I look up what I should do it all sounds like tech indexers speaking gobble-dee-gook to each other.


And I'm struggling with this new size right now.  It's a a lot bigger, at least to me it is.  And I've got to store these bigger things.  But I have also been working on smaller things too.  Valentine's Day cards if you can believe it.  They are fun too but I can't find my right tools and so this morning I've spent the last three hours just sorting through all my junk separating things into smaller parts and keeping my eyes open.   

I don't like this kind of work cause it feels like work and it's boring to me.  I gotta run up and down three flights of stairs and look in every box...! Yuck.

I'll start posting again as soon as I can.  Hopefully my friends in New York can help post some stuff to the 2011 section.


No comments:

Post a Comment