Monday, October 20, 2014

yep no more art

I just try to take these photos of the large ones to hold me over while I wait for my fiends to come out and take real good ones.  I really hate it when I get mushed with to many to do, too many blogs to make etc.


A bunch of the time I think I'm gonna make a bunch less, just like one a week or one a month or one a year.  Then I won't have to make these blogs and I won't have to say anything and I won't have to do any work and I won't have to think anymore.   


I know what you are thinking anyhow.  Doug, you don gadda have to write anything.  Just post the pictures...but you see the pictures all come with this writing.  This writing is embedded in the pictures.  It all comes out when I paste these pictures in here, sorta like when I flatten them in here this writing squeezes out if you can believe it...



2 comments:

  1. a nice discourse on your creative process!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Nick...I am trying, trying to explain as best I can...

      Delete