Thursday, October 30, 2014

On this occasion

Well I just found these.  I forgot or maybe didn't want to post them.  Maybe I couldn't think of anything from looking at them...cause you know usually I put up the pictures first then I look at them then I know what to say or where to go to find something to say...


Cause of course I don't want to talk about them.  I want them to talk about whatever they want to say.


And usually it just happens that way and saves me the work of having to say or think anything about anything at all.  That's how I like things to happen.


But today -I am having to work.  It is boring having to work.  It is boringer to have to think...it is the worsest of all to have to work and think at the same time.


Yet, on this occasion,  I am trying to work on how to think and to work at the same time without working or thinking.

1 comment: