Monday, October 27, 2014

new new new sploestro

These are the newest of the new...the new new.  same old shit, once again, though I do wonder now and again how this happens...why don't these look like I don't know, something else?...you got me...may be that they are all and I mean all of them an attempt to express something about something...


could be maybe...I mean, what?...who knows...really, they drive me insane...all right you guys tell me what you are trying to say...at least say what you think you are trying to express...oh well then.  Just sit there quietly, try to look pretty, look like you speak another language...


eqruidi maggo noonena?  Sploestro elio foghdraphment igoolisee?  Wow. not only can I not speak English...I can't speak anything else either.  Okay...I can see, this artist ain't so bright...no wonder he likes to quote udder people


It may be that the deep necessity of art is the examination of self-deception.-R Motherwell  I come across quotes like that and I think, yea maybe, maybe that's it...and I most often think that art is mostly an attempt to express something, anything.


Well, that is the complete story...thank you for visiting and we can continue this introduction another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment