Monday, November 4, 2013

amusement

The stamping out of the artist is one of the blind goals of every civilization.  When a civilization becomes so standardized that the individual can no longer make an imprint on it, then that civilization is dying.  The mass mind has taken over and another set of national glories is heading for history's scrap heap. - Elie Faure


God is a child who amuses himself, going from laughing to crying for no reason, each day reinventing the world to the chagrin of hair-spilters. -Elie Faure




all these were just done for amusement. I've been working all day on the photos of my work and in the next day or two I should have 2011 loaded….

5 comments:

  1. choc. fountain is my fave followed closely by straws & elephants...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leslie. You and Nick are so sweet to name them for me the way Cendrars named Marc Chagall's paintings when he came from Russia and could speak no French.

      Delete