Saturday, November 2, 2013

peragration

ahh, now I'm wandering around in a new program, trying to learn it…well that's not true...trying to use it to set up and move photos to different programs, see how it works, etc. etc.


These last two months of the year are in a way the most depressing to me as they note the end of the year.  As my youngest said to me on the morning of november 1st, halloween seems so done.


…you see 2013 is almost done…and when it is done it is done forever…it is gone into the past a year in some ancient history book about even more ancient history…no day ever returns...


That may be why I'm doing these sort of recursive paintings here…I have been working on getting an ocean of paintings through this program…some very old things…some I like…some not so much...


…and since they were really accidents in the first place the rule behind them remains elusive and difficult to repeat...


…it's fun to try though…it gives me a sense of the struggle I went through when making them…and knowing that lends me some relief in the here and now.

No comments:

Post a Comment