Sunday, June 22, 2014

mudita

Words can be like x-rays if you use them properly -they'll go through anything.  You read and you're pierced.  -Aldous Huxley


I've been running amok, which happens to me not unoften when its quiet and I'm painting...sort of by definition: "depression followed by a manic urge".


But i'm in abeyance today...to much to think about and strangely little time to organize the thought.   I feel a wee bit like some little kid frantically trying get something done.


Well, thank god I've got coffee,  that always helps a bit. And I'm trying to speed up the process too...it isn't working, it can't be done.  These things just happen when they do, but I can't really figure out why.


We did everything that adults would do.  What went wrong? -William Golding

2 comments: