Thursday, June 12, 2014

emptied my wallet

I was afraid that my seemingly irrelevant comments might be distracting.  No in fact I was hoping they would be distracting so that no one would recognize the oddly pessimistic work I presented.  


And it worked to some degree.  I mean who has time to argue on those kinds of stupid terms?  Well, not one of us.  But people are weird to me.   Yet, not the people on this blog.  Oddly enough.


Well, I have a couple of complaints to make myself.  Like, what is going on with the focus?  Come on.  You can do better than this, can you not?  I can't even read this.  And brighten up the photos.  Come on, this is the modern age.  You can do it can't you?  Or is this your glasses playing tricks on you?


Or maybe it is this rainy spring with the cloudy days messing with you eh?  But wow, what is being produced outside is wondrous.  Clematis blooming everywhere,  peonies shining out,  flowers and leaves and grasses.  Beautiful.


You'd think I'd be doing pictures inspired by these beautiful things but sometimes I work in contrary directions.  I emptied my wallet today.  I bought bathing suits for my boys.  And here we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment