Tuesday, October 22, 2013

take our quick survey

I like this one a great deal although I didn't like making it so much cause it took a bunch of work.  It is actually better in person when it lays there and looks up at you in this sullen way.



Now usually I avoid talking about the paintings themselves cause what can you say?  I like this one but not this one or something idiotic like that...when in truth I like them all.  I am happy to be the medium through which they show up.


And I am the happiest when I find peace for me through them.  And who knows what that means?


You know all the young girls in my family are getting married at practically the same time.  It seems sort of joyous to me.   They all make me happy.  And all the newest ones are all boys.  Hmmm?


There is little I have to contribute it seems.  If I could I would just shut up and post the photographs.  Yea I should try that and see how it feels...

2 comments:

  1. all your contributions seem profound to me. i can hear your voice when i read your posts. i LOVE the fish/speculoos collage.

    ReplyDelete