Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Rob

The world is awash in bright, shiny nonsense.  Every day we wade through a glare of misinformation and lazy delusions and irrelevant data.  It can be hard to locate the few specific insights that are actually useful and stimulating.  That's the bad news, Capricorn.  Here's the good news:  You now have an enhanced ability to ferret out nuggets of data that can actually empower you.  You are a magnet for the invigorating truths you really need most.  -Rob Breshney



Well I don't know that I've discovered any except an old old one.  Just do what always attracts you.


It always gets you back on track, back on the search for what may be meaningful.  And that is always the best thing.


It is always frustrating, always encumbering to look at any other artists.  Because I immediately want to do exactly whatever they are doing.  I want to paint not like that but THAT exactly and when I've done the thousands of things they have done, then I will move on...


Move on that is to the next artist.  and then the next etc. et. al. 

No comments:

Post a Comment