Saturday, December 14, 2013

palette pictures

Of course, like anybody, I repeat myself endlessly, but I don't know I'm really doing it. -Brian Eno

Well these photos are strange ones…these pictures are a little large for me so they got taken with a weird angle…naw I'm going down stairs and try to take them again…be right back.


I use these things to absorb the extra paint and to paint on and transfer it to paper and occasionally to make paintings themselves.


You have to tear them up of course and then look at both sides to figure out which side to use…blah blah blah…who cares?


This top one is a favorite of mine I think…you know what this might be the last post before Christmas maybe...


This one inspired this series, which ain't done anyway yet,  I go all sorts of junk down there now…

If you've heard this story before, don't stop me, because I'd like to hear it again. -Harpo Marx

2 comments:

  1. A very ethereal, complex and beautiful batch! I like the palate technique also.

    ReplyDelete