Saturday, May 4, 2013

gnosis


It seems okay on this beautiful spring day to simply publish a few of my new pieces.  With no complicated blog.  Except I can feel the keys under my fingers and I also swear, honestly, that I can feel a muse pounding on my skull, she has something to say yet I'm not sure what it could be.




I try to keep open.  To understand.  To iterate what is being told to me to say.  Yet my mind is clogged. I cannot quite think it I hear it understand it in words.  Words that can explain this pain.  This confusion.


Goodbye muse.  I love you I do.  But you will need to try again later.  I'm sorry.  Right now all receivers are busy all operators are bustling all organizers of my brain are drugged.  If you will leave a number we will call you back immediately when we are free.   Promise.  We do miss you.  Please deposit inspiration now.

All deposits are rewarded with the best product I'm capable of.




7 comments:

  1. NOTICE: You are under 24 hours a day surveillance. This mandatory measure will be discontinued when all threats have been neutralized. The Department is issuing this precaution for the safety and well-being of all active participants. Please remember to act and think accordingly. A random VPA(visual, Physical, Assessment)will take place within the surveillance period. Your RFID health alert insert coupled with your i-GLS will report all needed data to the Department. Do not be alarmed if the following symptoms occur, as they are frequent during the VPA.
    1. Slight loss of balance
    2. Paranoia
    3. Head-ache followed by nausea
    If you are detained for questioning, just answer all questions honestly. Most Detainees are returned to their residences within a 24 hour period.
    It is vital for the safety and security of all, that each member of the collective keep a diligent watch and report any unusual acts.
    Thank You for your cooperation.

    THE DEPARTMENT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This man is dangerous. The authorities should be contacted.


    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree #xn567-350, he is a major threat. I already reported him, but it seems he is using a modded i-gls and may have removed his RFID. This information is speculation of course.(information release as approved by the Department.) His thoughts must be very disappointing to his family and block members. Not to worry, his children are currently in safe hands at the Gatesian re-education center. Please notify an authority if you mine anymore crucial data on this enemy cell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. doug, these are incredible! all of your posts are fantastic...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have to keep coming back and looking at the first two in particular-- i really love these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tell you Nick they are all so different in person. They communicate different things...

      Delete
  6. That was me yesterday, brain-clog.
    The first two paintings, there is that character again! Maybe he was substituting you, temporarily, back in May...

    ReplyDelete