Sunday, May 26, 2013

Collage certainly

my qr...I should make paintings for each of my followers and put a qr on each one....


here are some collages...











I thought I might explain a wee bit how these things sometimes happen.  Mostly it is sort of all at once, but occasionally it is just piece by piece like getting juice out of a criotube...it goes so slowly.  Like once in a while I'll have one for weeks for god's sake and only one piece at-a-time-over-the-course-of-time will cooperate.  I hate those although my funniest one of all time was made that way.


You know how when you get Chinese food sometimes you secretly get a little bit worried about the fortune cookie.  I mean what if it's not a good fortune?  So I always get extras so I can pick the one I want  which was none of these by the way.











2 comments:

  1. The Burger King one gives me a feeling of dread. Why? Maybe the horror of the times we live in versus what you have done by hand?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certainly. We all live in horror of the times. I think it's because we are being told we must think positively as if we're in old Russia or Nazi Germany. We know it isn't right that there must be a collective thinking that isn't that think positive.

    ReplyDelete