Friday, February 20, 2015

eye-tiredness

Do you sometimes get tired...and your tiredness seems to be leaking from a particular spot...like your eyes?  That is a new feeling for me  this eye-tiredness...


ink watercolor  rives bfk 11x15


ink watercolor  rives bfk 11x15


ink watercolor  rives bfk 11x15

...as unbelievable as it may seem, though I painted these only yesterday,  I cannot recall exactly what I used when painting these.  It really makes me mad, I mean you'd think ah come on fella you don know how you done these?  But you see, what I mean is like did I use rubbing alcohol...?  old paint remnants dried in various jars where I add a bit of water and let them sit for awhile...?  did I just barely paint it then rush back to fill it just before it dries?...at the time you paint them the only important thing is to loose oneself in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment