Thursday, November 20, 2014

oblique strategies

I took a few more photographs today of some paintings I feel ambiguous about...and before I wrote anything I went to the oblique strategies website to seek some insight...


What I got with the first card was -clear white card.  So I thought let me jus see if I try again.  And I got -breathe more deeply.  hmm.  So i though what the hell, let's try once more.  And i got -small infinite gradations.


Okay then.  Here they are, all three.  I don't know what to think.  I don't even know how to think actually.  As Kurt said -I feel stupid and contagious.


Other times I feel brave and I put the paintings out and I feel proud doing it.  It sometimes feels outrageous doing this at all.  Thank god not many people bother to look at this let alone try to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment