Sunday, September 28, 2014

1 or 2 elsewhere thoughts

To pretend, I actually do the thing:  I have therefore only pretended to pretend. -Jacquess Derrida


"We loved all the words in your manuscript, but we were wondering if you could maybe put them together in a completely different order." -from a cartoon


Listening to music I always have the exact same feeling: something's missing.  Never will I learn the cause of this gentle sadness, never will I wish to investigate it.  I've no desire to know what it is.  I've no desire to know everything.  -Robert Walser


I don't want a future, I want a present. to me this appears of greater value.  You have a future only when you have no present, and when you have a present, you forget to even think about the future. -Robert Walser



No comments:

Post a Comment