Thursday, May 8, 2014

the mad doctor

I was sitting in the dentist's chair for two hours again this week and the dentist was working on the same tooth once again.  Now two hours twice is a long long time...and while I was sitting there I started to wonder what could be really going on..


I began to wonder if she wasn't implanting a device in my tooth that could tell them exactly where I am and what I am thinking...and I began to wonder why this sweet and sensitive girl would be doing this to me -what possessed her?

I could imagine her and the other dentist listening to my thought and talking about them...
-Well he asks, why isn't it working?
-Well it is working, we checked all the signals thingies an stuff.
-No there are no thoughts! he responded.
-I guess he doesn't have any.
-People always have thoughts...
-Maybe he's not a person, or maybe he just doesn't think...

Slowly they are unraveling my mind, breaking through the iron bands that guard my thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment