Sunday, June 23, 2013

The Tin Nimbus

 I took some new images and I'll share those.  It seems that the summer gets a bit frenetic at the beginning but soon I feel we will sail into the horse latitudes.  It will be clear and calm and the world will stand revealed .


So the last time I had one of these crummy experiences was about 10 years ago.  And I'm just telling it cause if you have one sometime you will remember 1) you are not alone and 2) they are all crummy and I don't like them and and I won't have another.


I was lying in bed and I had just woke up.  It was morning and we had a small fire going in the fireplace in the bedroom.  I looked over there and saw my son standing looking at the fire.  He was about five then.  Well as I looked at him I noticed he had a new t-shirt, it was a bit small on him, cut like a fifties t-shirt, and I thought that a bit odd, but then he turned and looked at me and it wasn't my son after all, maybe a friend of his, but I knew it wasn't true,  the boy looked worried and scared.  My eyes were glued to him and as we looked at each other I saw him fade away.



Well I hate stuff like that.  It is just idiotic, the kind of stuff kids tell each other or people make up or I don't know.  I don't like it that's all.


Well then the next day I walk in our small kitchen and my beautiful down to earth son says dad who was that?  And I said who was what?  He said, that man who just walked behind me.  Well behind him were the stairs to the basement.

I rushed down them and searched everywhere every corner every closet every space.  I came back and asked my boy What did he look like.  He said he looked like me daddy.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. He was no one that we could figure out. The only boys who lived there are all still alive...

      Delete