Sunday, November 11, 2018

Spelling


well I have always been dedicated to the accidental, the happenstance, the least egregious way to make the work, and I am usually rewarded when I look at them when I wake in the morning or the afternoon when I get up.  Now when I write about them, I often get mixed up in spelling things, I don't know why or how but the words all turn into some complex chalkboard, with strange equations done in hieroglyphs 


Now I can often look things up on the computer and fix the spelling yet I often don't wanna do that.  I want the painting to all be soaked in accident and the most amature of tools and so I don't wanna correct spelling and change the words I use. I don't want to order them, to present  a shiny thing  of gallery standing.  At least that is how I feel a bunch of the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment