Tuesday, March 3, 2015

a roof over our head

I like that phrase...a roof over our head...and I like all of them...though I don't think they are called idioms.  Idioms seem to be more the structural makings in a language.  These are simply phrases that last a few years...like maybe 25 years then pass away.  We should make a list of them.  Maybe you can start for us.


ink  rives bfk 11x15


ink  rives bfk 11x15



ink  rives bfk 11x15




these young guys are getting out of hand...I'm finding them everywhere, unsigned, unfinished, just sitting around eating the food, playing video games, etc. etc.  I can't ever remember which I've posted, or put on restriction, or sent outside to leave me alone...




2 comments:

  1. Our team serves as the most competitive provider of cost-efficient roof repair solutions in the industry these days. Therefore, you can always expect that your money will never be wasted once you’ve started to avail the different kinds of roof repair services that The Roof Whisperer can offer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh ...thanks John...that is maybe not relevant, but I don't see any other comments..

      Delete